Lilypad Magazine - Issue 4
This product is currently sold out.
Lilypad Magazine issue 4.
Biannual, Lilypad returns for autumn with Issue 4. Jam packed:
- HOW TO TAKE PICTURES OF NOT PEOPLE. A photo essay by SLUTO.
- Interview: MAX PALMER.
- LOLA LIVRE. Words by Sara Messigner and Lola Livre.
- WHERE DID YOU FIND THIS SPOT, THE BASKETBALL DIARIES? Palace editorial.
- Photo feature: QUINN BATLEY.
- KEEP PARADISE GUTTER. An interview with KPG CREW.
- Paintings by WANTO.
- AM PAGES: Tokyo friends.
- Photo feature: TAITO ITATEYAMA.
- Photo feature + Index: ANDREA SONNENBERG.
- Coverguns: HUNTER NEY.
- Photo feature: TENZIN CHE MIYAHIRA.
- Interview: SONYA SOMBREUIL.
- DONUT LETTERS: Donut Letter submissions.
- Poster: NOAH TRIM.
Cover featuring Paloma by photographer Chris Kennedy.
Lilypad is a biannual magazine focusing on profiling artists, graffiti, skateboarding, vagabond travel, and the lives of certain characters and acquaintances of ours operating in those fields. The spirit of the magazine is a mixture of an old skate mag and a punk zine - easy to digest, an unpretentious and all-inclusive magazine. It will be a tangible archive of what is happening within our zeitgeist. The audience Is envisioned as 15-28-year-olds interested in underground and subcultural niches that we feel are influential in cities like New York, Seattle, San Francisco, London, Paris, Toronto, Mexico City, Tokyo, and more...