Whilst we maintain a transparent work ethic with equal opportunities for all our applicants, please take a minute to read and thoroughly understand the roles outlined below.
Applicants will be focused, present and expected to introduce and contribute new ideas built from confidence and previous endeavours.
If you have the relevant skill set, are highly driven and appreciate and understand the culture of Blues we would love to meet you.
Full & Part Time Sales Assistants
We are looking for the right candidates to join our team in both part and full time sales assistant roles at the store. You would fulfil the role of being a key component in the upkeep and management of the store.
- To be engaging and friendly with customers
- Have an existing interest and understanding of the brands and products we stock at Blues
- An ability to work productively and take initiative in all aspects of daily operation in line with company guidelines
- Communicate new and relevant ideas to management
- Great taste in music
- Positive attitude
- Highly organised
- Great social and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience of working in a retail environment is essential
- Apple Mac literate
- Previous e-commerce experience, in particular shopify pos
- Microsoft literate; proficient in Word and Excel
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers
- Receive deliveries and coordinate inventory precisely when required
- Uphold high standards of cleanliness, replenishment and merchandising of stock
- Responsibility of engaging with newsletter subscribers, informing customers of updates via our mail outs and relevant social media channels
- Cash management and key holding
- Picking and processing sales ensuring that online orders are processed in a timely and effective manner inline with company guidelines
- Keeping our inventory accurate and recording stock movement
- Answering and resolving customer queries
Applicants will submit CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject title ‘Sales Assistant'.
Part-time Junior Stylist
We are looking for a part-time junior stylist to join the team at Blues. You will be highly motivated with a strong eye for detail with a thorough knowledge and understanding of the brands we carry. Hours will be discussed on successful application.
Skills and experience:
Previous styling experience is essential.
A portfolio of works highlighting your confidence to style both men and women.
Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
Idea bringer : )
Applicants will express interest to email@example.com using the subject title ‘Junior Stylist' and supply a CV, body of previous works and covering letter.
We are looking for male and female models for editorial and our online endeavours.
Everyone is welcome to apply at anytime. Previous experience preferable, but not essential.
Links to your Instagram account will be insufficient.
Applicants will express interest to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject title ‘Model'.