Made in England Desert Oasis 1461 - Black Suede
This variant is currently sold out
Dr Martens Made in England Desert Oasis 1461 in Black Suede.
Dr Martens new 1461 shoes have been crafted from Desert Oasis, a soft, textured suede with a rugged nap. The high-grade leather comes from C. F. Stead, a Leeds tannery that’s been around since 1904, and refined in producing some of the finest skins available. The premium Made in England shoes are finished with our trademark Goodyear-welted sole and finished with a gold-scripted sock liner.
- Desert Oasis suede is made in England with a pronounced nap for a premium look and feel. Clean by carefully brushing with a Natural Bristle Brush
- Second off the DM’s production line, the 1461 is a 3-eye shoe championed for its versatility
- Made in England at Dr Martens original Wollaston factory
- Goodyear-welted lines are heat-sealed at 700°C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- 100% Leather upper.
- 60% Leather, 40% Textile lining.
- 100% PVC sole.
Clean suede by brushing with a stiff bristle brush or proprietary suede cleaning brush to carefully raise the suede nap.