Made in England Desert Oasis 1461 - Sun Yellow Suede
This variant is currently sold out
Dr Martens Made in England Desert Oasis 1461 in Sun Yellow Suede.
Dr Martens new 1461 shoes have been crafted from Desert Oasis, a soft, textured suede with a rugged nap. The high-grade leather comes from C. F. Stead, a Leeds tannery that’s been around since 1904, and refined in producing some of the finest skins available. The premium Made in England shoes are finished with our trademark Goodyear-welted sole and finished with a gold-scripted sock liner.
- Desert Oasis suede is made in England with a pronounced nap for a premium look and feel. Clean by carefully brushing with a Natural Bristle Brush
- Second off the DM’s production line, the 1461 is a 3-eye shoe championed for its versatility
- Made in England at Dr Martens original Wollaston factory
- Goodyear-welted lines are heat-sealed at 700°C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- 100% Leather upper.
- 60% Leather, 40% Textile lining.
- 100% PVC sole.
Clean suede by brushing with a stiff bristle brush or proprietary suede cleaning brush to carefully raise the suede nap.