Made in England Vintage 1461 - Veg Tan
£150.00 was £209.00
This variant is currently sold out
Dr Martens Made in England Vintage 1461 in Veg Tan Horween Leather.
Celebrating six decades of Dr. Martens, this year DM's created a small run of footwear in their original Cobbs Lane factory — using some of the finest leathers they could find. Essex is a vegetable-tanned leather from Horween, a Chicago-based company that's been turning out premium quality, handcrafted hides since 1905.
Vegetable-tanned leather ages naturally over time, so with each wear, these 1461 shoes will develop marks and character. And over time, become your own unique pair. The shoes are tagged with a Horween leather label and gold foil-embossed sock liner
- Vegetable-tanned leather is designed to change colour over time. These boots will develop marks and patina with wear, and will end up a different shade to what you see now
- Second off the DM’s production line, the 1461 is a 3-eye shoe championed for its versatility
- Essex Veg Tan is a leather that is tanned with natural materials created with a vegetable based dye that gets its character from daily wear
- Dr Martens Goodyear-welted lines are heat-sealed at 700°C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Built with core Dr. Martens DNA: grooved edges, an AirWair heel loop and visible welt stitching
- Made in England at the original Wollaston factory
Made in England footwear may come with either a gold or yellow scripted heel loop
- 100% Leather upper.
- 60% Leather, 40% Textile.
- 100% PVC sole.
Super supple, full veg tanned leather with a natural finish that will darken over time with wear and exposure to light.