New Balance M2002RXQ - Black Coffee with Sandstone and Stoneware
This variant is currently sold out
New Balance M2002RXQ in Black Coffee with Sandstone and Stoneware.
The forward-thinking style of the 2002R is rooted in performance running. Inspired by the MR2002, a high-end running model originally released in 2010, the 2002R offers a ready-to-wear take on sleek, technical design. A classic, mesh upper construction is paired with cutout suede overlays, adding a rich layer of detail, while a diamond patterned ABZORB midsole and segmented ABZORB SBS pods at the heel pair an ultra-soft, cushioned feeling with a visually distinctive look.
- ABZORB midsole absorbs impact through a combination of cushioning and compression resistance
- Mesh upper with nubuck overlays
- GORE-TEX® waterproof fabric protects feet from wind, rain and water without sacrificing breathability
- ABZORB SBS heel cushioning delivers additional stability and comfort
- N-ergy outsole provides superior shock absorption
- Stability Web outsole technology provides added arch support
- Lace-up closure for a secure fit